Beauty, brains, sass, sexiness, elegance, élan - all worthless when the one person who you love will never love you. So it goes.
The world of books is the most remarkable creation of man. Nothing else that he builds ever lasts. Monuments fall, nations perish, civilizations grow old and die out, and after an era new races build others. But in the world of books are volumes that have seen this happen again and again and yet live on, still young, still as fresh as the day they were written, still telling men’s hearts of the heart of men centuries dead.
Clarence Day (via thesalaciousstranger)
I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes.
Ferdinand von Schrubentaufft (via mystery-zone)
Guess what everyone?
I got my hands on ANOTHER bracelet that I’d like to give away to one lucky follower :)
This bracelet is stainless steel and closes like a handcuff with a belt-like clasp. It is more rugged and sturdy.
- Follow: my-sir.tumblr.com (this is an 18+ D/s blog. Please DO NOT follow if you are under 18.)
- Reblog this post. (max 3 times will count. Likes do not count.)
- Only followers ages 18 and above are eligible to win.
- This giveaway ends on April 7th, 2013.
- There are no location boundaries. I will send it anywhere in the world.
- I would like to repeat: My blog is 18+ and contains a lot of BDSM material. Do not follow if you are under 18.
- The winner will be determined simply by random generator selection.
- If you have any other questions: here’s my ask box
Good luck everyone!
The chill of winter is dimming quietly. Seasons change. I resent the perfect, unswerving navigation of the earth around the sun. It moves me daily, inexorably, further away from you, you around whom my entire being revolves.
عاشق شدم، اي خدا عاشق شدم
از كار دل غافل شدم